GPC's key mission is to mobilize and stimulate prayer for your own nation regarding its relationship with the Jewish people and Israel.
The GPC is committed to:
- Connecting and building a network of like-minded ministries and organizations that can support each other and combine their efforts and resources. The GPC core team is committed to facilitate and federate the convergence with others who carry the same burden.
- Teaching and providing information and communication tools to awaken the praying church to the Biblical significance of the issue of Israel and the nations. Our web site, books, video teachings, newsletters, etc. are freely available for public use.
- Organizing events and conferences to mobilize active participation and develop prayer strategies related to sensitive issues within the European Union, the United Nations, the African Union, etc
The GPC is willing to support events related to the history of your nation's relationship to Israel and the Jewish people in partnership with planned prayer conferences and intercessory group events.
- At a regional and local level when relevant to the history of a nation, cf. Auschwitz/Poland, Pacific Island
- At a national level to pray with the intercessors into the history of their nation in regards to Israel, cf. Germany
- At a continental level when the corporate history makes sense: cf. Europe
- At a global level to gather a large representation of the nations, cf. Jerusalem 2017-2018